You are here
- Established Pharmaceutical MNC
- Competitive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare sector which has strong research and manufacturing capabilities that produces innovative medicines in pharmaceutical and vaccines.
- Manage routine manufacturing operation, including preparation of documentation relating to plant turnaround and route manufacturing
- Handle process & plant optimization work in support of routine manufacture.
- Perform process & plant troubleshooting
- Support the Manufacturing Lead in new product introduction or plant trials, and prepare and complete all necessary documents related to plant trial within the stipulated timeline
- Support the New Chemical Entities/process improvement introduction and capital projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant Science/Engineering discipline
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in a pharmaceutical plant operation would be preferred
- Initiate cost effective optimization of processes and possess good troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate strong communication and leadership qualities
What's on Offer
You will play a critical role and be part of a global pharmaceutical multi-national company to manage routine manufacturing operation and support the technical transfer of new processes. In this fantastic opportunity, the company will provide a competitive remuneration package as well as excellent benefits for the employees.