You are here
Chemical Customs Classification & Compliance Specialist
New position in Chemicals Trade Compliance & Customs
Long history & strong brand name
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's largest innovative FMCG European MNC with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have significant market share in key global markets and a respected brand name in many countries. They are currently looking for a Chemical Customs Classification & Compliance Specialist to be a pioneer and an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be reporting to the Head of Customs and acting as the gatekeeper of excellence through Customs & Compliance, working across functions such as legal, financial and reputational risk and continuously provide the best practices and solutions across the region. There might be slight travelling requirements in the region.
- Implement and put in place Trade Compliance processes to optimise speed, cost as well as compliance internally and externally
- Ensure Governance & Compliance internally as well as with the Regulatory
- Implement measures to minimise risk to your corporation and establish framework to increase the speed and accuracy of customs clearance for Chemicals
- Promote Customs compliance internally
- Leverage on Free Trade Agreements (FTA) to ensure supply chain costs are at optimal levels
- Driving continuous process improvement on a global basis
- Partner with suppliers and customers (Legal, IT, Finance etc) to standardise procedures
- Educate internal staff and manage stakeholders to raise awareness for Trade Compliance and its implications
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have significant years of experience in Chemicals Trade Compliance and a solid understanding of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) & Customs. You must have a Chemistry-related training as well as worked in Chemicals-related industry. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a start-up environment.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has a long history and is widely recognised in many markets as a household name. This will be a great development opportunity to further develop your career in a new position with a market leading MNC.