You are here
Channel Sales Manager - Semiconductor
- Market Leader MNC
- Excellent career developing program
About Our Client
Our client is a Market Leader providing solutions/products into the Semiconductor Industry, as part of their growth strategy they want to develop their business by inviting partners in the region to create a indirect sales business model. They are know by providing high quality machinery/materials into the top semiconductor companies world wide.
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible do design and execute a strategic plan to create a Channel Partner business model, the CSM as short term goal will be accessing possible partners in the ASEAN region, supporting them with training, and sales strategy and evaluate them on the mid to long term.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 7 years of experience setting up and developing Channel Partners in the ASEAN Region
- Clear understanding of the Semiconductor Industry
- Strategical mindset, able to conceptualise and execute mid to long term projects
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Able to communicate in Mandarin would be a plus, due to the region assigned
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the possibility to join a market leader company on a newly created role, they are known for their excellent career developing program with one of the best retention rate in Singapore market.