You are here
- CFO - European Commerical Bank
- Overview of Market & Liqudity Risk
About Our Client
The client are a growing European Commercial Bank that have recently expanded their operations to Singapore.
The role will include duties such as but will not be limited to :
- Managing a team of 7 finance and accounting staff
- BAU finance management with a heavy skew on Regulatory Reporting
- Management of the Liquidity and Market Risk function
- Managing the MAS relationship for the bank
- Business partnering for product development and strategy
- Change management and new system implementation
- Acting a senior figure head within the bank and providing finance best practice
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate must have previous finance and accounting experience within a bank, preferably a Commercial Bank.
- A detailed working knowledge of MAS regulations with regards to the banking finance function
- Market and Liquidity risk experience is necessary as this function sits under the responsibility of the CFO and not the risk teams.
- Finance change exposure
- The ability to comfortably liaise with senior stakeholders based inside and outside of Singapore.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary - flexible depending on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Comprehensive Medical coverage
- The chance to work for a growing bank where you can add value and shape the landscape of the finance and risk function.