You are here
- An opportunity to work for an established Sovereign Wealth Fund
- A competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
An established Sovereign Wealth Funds with exposure in China and Singapore. This candidate will be part of the Fixed Income Teams in Singapore with a strong focus on Emerging Markets. The Team consists of 20 investment staff with a global profile and exceptional track of record. Trading strategies are based on proprietary models and in-house research.
- Execute trading orders given by Portfolio Managers
- Coverage universe from fixed income, derivatives (futures/ options), to FX, globally
- Coordinate and facilitate workflow within central dealer team, including monitoring and allocating trades, managing counterparty lines, reviewing trade related issues, etc.
- Coordinate between central dealer team and back office
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder from recognized University
- At least 2 years of working experience in sell side/buy side trading
- Good spokena and written language
- Excellent communication, social skills with great team spirits
- Agreeable to working New York or London hours if required by the company.
What's on Offer
This presents an opportunity to work for a global asset management organization with a competitive remuneration package.
Preference for immediately available candidates