You are here
CEO - Smart Vehicles Start-Up
- Opportunity to run a business end to end
- High risk, high return environment
About Our Client
Our client, headquartered in Singapore, is a leading conglomerate within the IT&T space. Their chairman/board manages multiple business lines ranging from software, hardware to services. They see a huge potential in the industry 4.0, smart cities space and as part of their continued focus to invest in new businesses and technologies, they are looking to invest in smart transportation/vehicles - hardware and software.
The CEO (Singapore & India) - Smart Vehicles is responsible for building up a business which includes raising investment, hiring talent, building a leadership team and 'selling' a business pitch to the board, besides maintain a strong partner network and government relations.
Reporting to the Group Chairman, this role is responsible for:
- Being the product owner and brand champion for the concerned markets
- Maintaining partnerships with corporates that have direct access to your products - B2B
- Increase Business in line with the corporate growth strategy à increase sales including new areas to take on, in order to overachieve on the budget (target)
- Build relationships with new potential customers/channels - B2C
- Present to and consult with the board on business trends - plan presentations & sales pitches
- Own the top-line and bottom-line for the entire business line
In the next 3-5 years, this role (as envisioned) will manage a business that's between 200 million to 500 million including a sales business in Singapore and a manufacturing and sales hub in India.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from a recognized institution is highly preferred
- Leadership experience - having managed large businesses and teams
- High risk appetite
- Strong entrepreneurial desire and passion for electric (smart) vehicles
- Solution driven approach to business conversations and someone with a lot of conviction
- Expertise in financial modeling, raising capital and coming with existing contacts of investors
What's on Offer
Our client, an IT&T conglomerate, is looking for a someone who has desire to change the landscape of point-to-point travel in Singapore and the region. This role is for someone who is keen to be an entrepreneur with a strong backing of a successful conglomerate. Remuneration for this role will be heavily equity based.