You are here
Cash reconciliations analyst
- Our Client is a multinational Bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international bank
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Financial consulting firm and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Timely reporting to stakeholders on discrepancies of reconciliations between systems or external agents
- Timely and accurate matching and reconciling of cash transactions for nostro, receivables, payable and working accounts.
- Timely and accurate reconciling of FX trades between systems
- Working closely with various internal teams to resolve/identify trades and cash breaks
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of the Operations processes
- Where appropriate, builds and maintains relationships with different functional teams within Operations
- Internal: Operations staff of Sourcing Asia Pacific
- External: Auditors, clients, third party service providers, consultants as necessary and approved
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education (Diploma / Degree in Banking and Finance / Accountancy preferred but not necessary)
- A broad and sound knowledge of nostro and internal cash reconciliations
- Basic analytic skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Preferably with 3-4 years operations experience
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.