You are here
Business Process Expert
Newly created role
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
A rare opportunity to join a cosmopolitan, engaging Pharmaceutical organisation as t Business Process Expert. Our client is one of the world's most valuable companies with turnover in excess of USD150 billion. It has operations in over 81 countries and hiring more than 110,000 employees worldwide. The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation which prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities in future.
Your role involve:
- Proactively engaging with business. Understand and articulate the link between business and IT strategy
- Leading as change agents and create awareness of enterprise-wide employee education towards business process excellence and customer-centric mindset
- Responsible for overseeing projects focus in Order to Cash, Procurement to Pay and IT Digital, area that will significantly change the way the organization does business, promoting best practices and standards in the organization
- Partner with external vendors to bring awareness of new technologies and products to the business, support business re-engineering as needed.
- Participating in regularly scheduled business management meetings and report status of all IT initiatives
- Leading project management, ensuring that project adheres to the timeline and budget
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Six sigma belts certifications or demonstrated ability to apply six sigma methodologies will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of direct experience in executing & implementing process improvements to business
- Exposure to Order to Cash, Procurement to Pay or IT Digital is a must for this role
- Ability to engage stakeholders at multiple levels of management
- Proven track record in leading IT project implementation on a regional basis
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a newly created team in helping to shape and improve business processes across the region. The team is lean and strong with high potential in achieving high-impact savings to the business.