You are here
Business Operational Risk Manager
Standalone, reporting to Senior Management
Be part of a growing Commodities Business
About Our Client
Our client is an International Financial Services firm providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across various asset classes. The role sits in the Global Markets and Commodities arm of the group which provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
The role of the Business Operational Risk Management team is to facilitate the continued improvement in processes, controls and operational risk awareness and culture across our businesses. As a member of the business, you will be involved in providing advice on a broad range of risk matters, assessing new product and business initiatives, coordinating with stakeholders and ensuring businesses are operating in a controlled manner; investigating incidents and testing effectiveness of controls and compliance with key policies as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of Operational Risk experience in a Commodities Trading environment.
- A solid understanding of physical and financial businesses across Commodities is strongly preferred.
- High achievement drive, with a strong resilience and tenacity.
- Innovative and think-out-of-the-box mindset
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a growing business of the firm. The firm offers a dynamic and engaging culture with a very competitive package.