You are here
Business Manager (Regional)
- Luxury automotive manufacturer
- Exciting growth plans in Asia Pacific
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned brand in the automotive industry and is currently seeking for an outstanding individual to join them as a Business Manager. The individual will oversee the expansion of their regional operations, and will be working within a high performance team to drive business processes across the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction, sales and profitability of the sales operations for the group across several countries in APAC. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a focus on customer loyalty and advocacy, driving full trade cycle management with effective vehicle sales management
- Managing vehicle supply to the dealership, monitors performance in line with the company's guidelines and standards
- Supporting the implementation of initiatives and programs by the dealers
- Driving a focus of continuous improvement
- Supporting the dealership to develop new sales business and business planning
The Successful Applicant
- Degree with a minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Experience within the automobile industry is a pre-requisite
- Good knowledge of dealer processes and regional dealer network
- Adept in building effective networks and working relationships with various stakeholders
- Self-motivated and capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Customer focused with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in the delivery of sales targets
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package, kindly get in touch for more details.