You are here
Business Manager - FMCG F&B sector
- F&B Brand in FMCG Sector
- Newly Created role
About Our Client
Headquartered out of Singapore, our client leads is an International F&B MNC with extensive presence across Europe and Asia and they pride themselves to be a strong home-grown heritage brand. They manufacture, develop and sell a diversified innovative range of meat and branded food products that have made strong footprints in many parts of the world.
Recently incorporated a fews ago, the company is fast expanding and they are now looking to strengthen their capabilities to set up processes within their retail arm for the Singapore business. The company is proud to be one of the market leading food & Beverage Company with a global reach.
The role reports into the Sales Director, who is based in SG.
Route to Market Strategy
- Development of the route to market strategy for Singapore
- Direct control and management of various channels (B2C)
- Management and alignment with Company objectives and strategies. Continuously monitor, review and align to exceed these goals
- Ensure development and propose to management commercial policies, trade terms and customer plans.
- Ensures development of national standard of building block KPIs by Channel
- Assesses market opportunities and recommend NPD and strategy changes as necessary to meet country sales objectives.
Budget, Objectives and Sales Forecast
- Proposes country sales volume, value and profitability targets for budget.
- Allocate volume target and trade spending to customers and clearly communicate with distributors.
- Ensures development of annual and monthly sales activity and marketing support plan (Canvas, monthly highlights), including support for new initiatives launches.
Customer plans and sales development
- Coordinates with the distributor, the implementation of the sales plan in Singapore, ensuring the achievement of sales volume and growth objectives.
- Monitors continuously the marketplace and customers to determine possible market opportunities and improvement of market penetration of Company's products.
Planning and control
- Monitors field activities, performances and accomplishment of sales conditions, agreements, relevant KPIs and the customers' profitability and regularly and clearly communicate to the Sales Director.
- Ensure stock management and control; propose actions to solve over-stocks and out-of stock situation.
- Ensure that all agreed reports are provided timely and accurately - from distributor/logistic provider (i.e. actual on stocks and sales, freshness, other reports).
The Successful Applicant
- This role is ideal for a Channel Sales head / Business Manager within the FMCG arena who has excellent track record in sales, channel management in Singapore.
- 8-12 years of FMCG experience in sales essential with concrete track record of managing FMCG distributors.
- Independent thinker, proactive / entrepreneurial mind set.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- It is a highly entrepreneurial environment providing the opportunity to build an international career in an MNC environment.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a unique opportunity for ambitious candidates within the FMCG industry who are looking to take on a holistic Channels Sales Head role. This role will have opportunities to move into a General Management role in the long term within the group.