You are here
Business Manager / Branch Manager
- Leadership position in one of the most profitable business units
- Organic growth for within the business
About Our Client
Our client is a European MNC with presence globally, they are famous for their high quality services that they provide to business such as Oil & Gas, marine, manufacturing, health care & life science.
The Business Manager will be responsible for the full operation management of the the business unit, managing and furthering current client relationships in ensuring continued customer satisfaction. He or she will have also a key role on active business development of current and emerging segments and markets while managing operational readiness of department through the acquisition and continued development of staff.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience which 5 of them should be in a management position with full P/L responsibility
- Strong business acumen and able to take decisive actions in managing people and operations independently
- Ability to influence decisions and actions in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally the candidate would have an MBA or Masters
- Engineering background with Profit and Lost responsibility experience
- Experience in Singapore market
- High level of integrity, ethics and compliance
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a leadership position in one of the most profitable business units in the company with a very competitive package in the market.