You are here
Business Management Support / Financial Analysis
- Business Management/ Analysis
- Finance background
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Private Bank who an international name in the market. They have a robust reputation in Asia and have been established for many years in Singapore.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closing (monthly accruals, timesheet management and man hour calculations)
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly financial data to head office - Liaise with Asia and CIO office to ensure completeness and accuracy of cost allocation and expenditures, acccruals.
- Review fixed assets and expense reports to ensure proper charging to projects -
- Provide assistance to BMO head for the yearly budgeting process
- Ensure compliance with IT financial governance process and accounting policies.
- Perform project accounting function for Asia project managers, monitor actual vs. budget and provide information/analysis as required by project managers
- Review of monthly expense scorecard and provide analysis to head of BMO.
- Work closely with the IT department and project managers and highlight project financial risks
- Provide guidance to junior team members
- Process invoices impacting financials for Run-the-Bank and Change-the-Bank and according to the IT accounting policies.
- Review invoices for proper cost coding and correct capitalization of Fixed Assets
- Point of contact in providing MAS reporting inputs, statistics and data surveys to ensure regulatory compliance
- Manage the end to end process of recruiting, onboarding and offboarding of all IT external contractors.
- Participate in the ongoing process reviews, process streamlining and other key initiatives
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as necessary (contract management, vendor follow-ups and escalations)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy or similar capacity, with at least 6-8 years of experience in financial accounting, analysis and management reporting
- Ideally previous experience of working as a Financial Analyst/ Business analysts for an IT department with in a bank.
- Exhibit a strong knowledge of Financial /Management Accounting, GAAP
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Variable bonus
- Attractive benefits