You are here
Business Development Manager - Building Materials
- Global Market Leader
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a Global MNC know by they top quality standards and innovative products. They have their APAC Head Quarters based in Singapore and are looking to strengthen their market share in the region. Our client has multiple product/solutions within the building construction environment and they will be targeting as key markets commercial and government projects for their expansion plan.
The business development manager will own the sales strategy for Singapore and Malaysia market, he or she will be reporting to the Head of Sales developing existent relationships and creating new pipeline sources for their business. The Business Development Manager will be working closely with other BU such as marketing, specification, and sales team in the business in order to achieve revenue targets.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience selling building construction materials (Electrical, Lighting, control systems, etc...)
- Hunter mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Independent, able to be fully responsible for a P/L
- Experience working on government projects would be a plus
- Availability to travel
What's on Offer
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to join their team developing a premium product line with an excellent career progression in their business.