You are here
Business Development Consultant
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
Our client engages a global network of employees to work together to achieve business objectives, while staying true to the Group values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a business development consultant, you will:
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution
- Maintain a database
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Manage the process through and beyond
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
This role is within a team that has experienced significant growth in the last two years and you will be coming into an established team with a strong client base.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to influence clients
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Relationship building skills
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, marketing, economics
- Experience in sales and/or business development
- Experience in a specialist field - i.e. procurement, marketing etc
- Operational experience
- A university degree
What's on Offer
They provide an extensive training program tailored to those along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. They are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.