You are here
Business Development (BD) Manager
- New position created for expansion plans!
- Managerial position with team management
About Our Client
Our Client is a local Logistics Services company and a market leader in the segment they compete in. They have enjoyed continued growth and are looking to expand their operations in the region. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a highly driven and enthusiastic Business Development (BD) Manager to assist them in this area.
Your main responsibilities include the identifying and building of key relationships to enhance the market share of the organisation.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Formulation to execution of Sales Strategy, in alignment to the Business needs
- Bringing in new business and managing existing key accounts
- Business Development (BD) and identifying new Sales opportunities
- Streamlining of processes
- Extensive stakeholder engagement & management
- Negotiation of deal requirements
- Management of a team
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree and significant years of experience within Business Development (BD) in a Logistics or 3PL environment. You should also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills to work with different levels of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a locally-owned company that will be experiencing high-growth with Singapore positioned for expansion. This is an established brand name that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive overseas training to nurture employees, therefore providing you with excellent career advancement. The company culture inculcates high levels of commitment and care in their employees and also promotes work-life balance. The company wants to create a positive impact on their communities with an emphasis on sustainability.