You are here
Business control manager - operation (AML)
- One of the largest Asian Bank
- A Job Family environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Asian bank and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Provide AML compliance advisory support to the daily operations.
- Ensure adherence to both local and group wide AML and Sanctions policies.
- File Suspicious Transaction Reports to Compliance Department.
- Assess transactions to assign AML risk and develop mitigation strategies for such risk.
- Coordinate and/or provide AML training to Business Unit to promote compliance awareness
- Partner with Business unit and work closely with Compliance.
- Assist to review department policies and procedures for adherence to regulatory and the Bank's requirements
- Provide management with reports of current workloads, AML potential risk and escalate any issues.
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree with minimum 3 years (or diploma with minimum 5 years) of banking related AML/CFT experience.
- Good understanding of the AML principles and its applications.
- Team player and able to analyse issues independently.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to interact effectively with people at different level (Chinese reading skills required).
- Experience in payments and clearing or trade finance would be added advantage
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.