You are here
Business Continuity Analyst
Business Continuity Planning Analyst
About Our Client
The client is a global bank with headquarters in USA.The preferred candidate should have some technical and a strong Business Continuity Management (BCM) background including prior experience in a BCM area with solid people and communications skills. Experience working in virtual/remote teams - proven experience in technology projects or coordination within a global virtual team is required?
- Conduct Technology plan review/assessment to identify risk pertaining to people recovery and implement mitigation steps as necessary
- Coordinate and communicate BCP or potential BCP events to Technology senior management. Conduct post-event review as necessary
- Build a strong working relationship with the regional Business Continuity Management team
- Manage and coordinate Recovery Testing for various strategies for Technology teams, including the Offshore Development Center (ODC), to meet annual BCP testing requirements
- Development of schedule for annual testing activities, including training and post-event reviews to ensure risks or issues identified during the BCP test are being tracked to completion for continuous program improvement
- Review/Create/Update BCP test related documentation
- Review and report Business Continuity testing results and status to Technology management
- Coordinate Business Continuity Plan review and signoff off semi-annually to meet regulatory and internal/external audit requirements.Provide guidance/SME advice to BCP coordinators to ensure the Technology plans are adhered to Business Continuity Management (BCM) requirements
The Successful Applicant
- The preferred candidate should have some technical and a strong Business Continuity Management (BCM) background including prior experience in a BCM area with solid people and communications skills.
- Experience working in virtual/remote teams - proven experience in technology projects or coordination within a global virtual team is required.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in Work Area recovery (WAR) test, as well as BCP simulation is required.
- Large scale event planning and testing experience preferred.
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to be a team player with tact and diplomacy.? Self-motivated, process oriented and able to multitask.
- Financial Industry experience strongly recommended.
- Understanding of industry best practices for Technology DR planning and BCP recovery experience is desired.
- CBCP and ITIL accreditations are a definite plus
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.