You are here
Business Analyst (Stress Testing Role)
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
A leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, across the globe and around the clock.
CRO Change Business Analyst to support FSD And UAT deliverables required in CCAR - Counterparty Default Loss Calculations. The resource is required for:
- Support ongoing FSD deliverables for Counterparty Default Loss Calculations
- Perform analysis on business requirements that might evolve in the future
- Perform UAT testing to ensure that all the requirements are met and 14Q and CPDL exposures are produced correctly
Without this role, it will be difficult to support any more business requirements as well as UAT work and putting the CCAR - CPDL delivery at risk.
The Successful Applicant
1) Looking for fresh grads or experienced Business Analyst with market/credit risk knowledge.
2) Familiar with SQL and VBA
3) Experienced in system works
4) Excellent communication skills, articulate, able to speak in a clear and precise manner.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a Global Investment Bank in Singapore.
A competitive salary package.