You are here
Business Analyst Manager (Insurance)
- Head of Business Analysis
- High profile role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia. With Singapore being the APAC Headquarters, they are currently looking for a high calibre Business Analyst Manager to take charge of the Business Analyst team.
As the Business Analyst Manager, you will be lead a team of Business Analysts and support the Life Distribution applications on all enhancement and integration projects. The responsibilities includes;
- Taking ownership of being the Subject matter expert for users, technical managers and developers on required changes
- Managing all user requirement for Life Insurance application and Distribution support from users with a team of Business Analyst and vendors
- Taking charge of planning, prioritising and managing the request and adhoc projects raised by departments
- Ensuring all integration of processes and procedures are optimised
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must possesses at least 5 years of Business Analyst Management in Insurance domain. You should preferably have PMP, Diploma in Life Insurance or LOMA.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to chart the direction and strategy to grow the business presence in Asia Pacific. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.