You are here
Business Analyst (Insurance)
- Financial Services / Insurance experience
- Highly experienced in financial management and business case development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region. With Singapore being the APAC Headquarters, they are currently looking for an experience Business Analyst.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and preparing complex cross-functional business requirements
- Review prototypes, solution blueprints, and project scope to ensure that the needs of the business are being met
- Acting as the governing party to consolidate project work request for management decision and providing accountability to overall Business Analyst success
- Facilitating prioritisation process for requested development work
- Conducting workshop to advice on scope, recommendation and also developing / monitoring / maintaining project plans
- Supporting team in ensuring appropriate resources are delegated, ensuring functional management and on-going guidance
The Successful Applicant
You should have at least 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Services or Insurance space. You would have strong Business Analysis skills and Technology skills. You should be highly motivated and display high level of energy with passion for results.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to chart the direction and strategy to grow the business presence in Asia Pacific. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.