You are here
This position is now filled
Business Analyst - Insurance
- Regional responsibility!
- High profile role!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region and possesses strong testament in the industry. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to be part of their team.
As the Business Analyst, you are responsible for:
- Acting as a liaison between users and IT team;
- Gathering, understanding and analysing user requirements thoroughly
- Taking charge of developing functional and technical specifications for the technical team
- Creating and executing test plans and coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Supporting daily operations in escalating issues to the technical teams effectively and efficiently
- Assisting in monthly operations reporting and other ad-hoc reports
- Taking part in new initiatives / project development.
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you should possess at least 4 years of experience in Business Analysis. Excellent understanding of insurance work flow, processes and products. You must be proficient in gathering, analysing and documenting requirements from users. Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to work independently, yet a good team player.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to be part of the transformation strategy to grow the business presence in Asia Pacific. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.