You are here
Business Analyst (6 months contract - extendable)
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A possible conversion after contract tenor
About Our Client
A leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, across the globe and around the clock.
*Analyzing Scenario Market and Credit Risk Processes and Methodology requirements
*Gathering and documenting user requirements
*Developing functional specifications covering scenario definition and expansion processes and calculation methodology
*Preparing testing strategy
*Conducting UAT, documenting test results and obtaining sign offs
*Tracking and resolving issues
*Project Management tasks including reporting on deliverables, milestones, risks and issues
The Successful Applicant
Education / Experience:
* University Graduate with good honors degree
* A degree in Information System, Finance/Accountancy or Statistics is a plus but not mandatory
* 2 - 5 years relevant work experience in Financial Institutions preferred but not mandatory.
* Business Analysis experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services with prior project management and testing experience would be advantageous
* Strong analytical skills, numerically competent
* Business analysis and functional specification design
* System implementation/ projects and testing experience
* Understand business processes, financial products, market and credit risk management. Experience in Scenario calculations would be advantageous
* Issue tracking and resolution
* Strong SQL and VBA skills (preferred)
* Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access
* Good team player - The team has a reputation of being able to deliver with quality and upholding these high standards individually and as a team will be given the highest priority
* Good interpersonal skills - Confident, strong communication skills with good work attitude, proactive
* Effective time management - Able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
* Strong Analytical skills - Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a Global Investment Bank in Singapore.
A competitive salary package.