You are here
Brand & Marketing Director
- Established Company in Singapore
- Part of Senior Managment Team
About Our Client
Our Client has a strong brand reputation and has a market lead position that aims to meet a wide range of needs for the people. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a Brand & Marketing Director to be the Brand Guardian for the group.
Strategic Branding & Marketing
- Support the group in developing, continually defining corporate brand positioning and strategy.
- Lead in driving relevant brand campaigns and collateralisation.
- Manage master media contracts and agencies.
- Develop an insightful repository of consumer information / trends / intelligence that the group can leverage on.
- Coordinate activities across the group in support of building the corporate brand.
- Provide guidance and advice on branding/marketing issues/challenges to the group as required.
- Oversee the activation of key corporate events, sponsorship / CSR events.
- Develop strategic plan which involves evaluating / recommending sponsorship properties for optimal brand fit.
- Execute corporate events as required and support the communications team in events
Key Breakdown on responsibilities:
- Plan and manage advertising and media strategies.
- Develop compelling corporate brand collaterals.
- Manage strategic brand and media agencies for optimal performance.
- Manage brand budgets to best achieve corporate objectives.
- Oversee the overall design and execution of key events to drive corporate and brand objectives.
- Manage events budget to achieve optimal impact and returns.
- Provide operational / execution support to the Group as required.
- Develop social media strategies to help the group drive social media engagement.
- Involved in developing training strategies / plans to help the group increase competency levels in branding/marketing.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 10-15 years strong proven track record in Branding/Marketing within a FMCG / B2C environment holding strategic senior management position (Head of Department) within Branding/Marketing
- Driven, highly adaptable and motivated individual who is thrives in working in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
What's on Offer
You will be part of a prestigious organisation that are recognized as leaders in their field and committed to corporate social responsibility. The company provides training and development opportunities for their employees to reach their maximum potential.
- Continuous learning and growth potential
- Attractive bonuses