You are here
B2B Marketing Manager
- Global Iconic Brand
- Good growth potential within a multi-national company
About Our Client
Our client is a global lifestyle company that has more than 100 years of rich history. They continue to grow as market leaders in both technological advancements and the quality of their products. Due to aggressive growth across the sector, they are looking to appoint a B2B Marketing Manager to join their high performing team.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing local concepts and supporting the local implementation of B2B marketing activities, branding and trade marketing programmes for the Singapore and Malaysia market.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the forecast and budget for the markets allocated, ensuring optimized growth
- Analysing market information by executing and overseeing all market research
- Managing B2B programmes including increasing brand visibility, accurate product information and development of product strategies
- Acting as the link between the sales and marketing team for product information and promotional plans, supporting the sales team with customer visits and marketing events/exhibitions
- Ensures the correct implementation of product launches, including execution of events and training of external parties
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/degree with a minimum of 5 years experience, ideally in lifestyle/luxury brands or B2B sector
- Strong knowledge in Trade Marketing in a must
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Track record in establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Self-motivated and capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Comfortable with travelling - up to 30%
What's on Offer
You will be part of a prestigious organization that are recognized as leaders in their field and committed to corporate social responsibility. Competitive remuneration package, kindly get in touch for more details.