You are here
AX Dynamics Project Manager - Finance
- Permanent role with a team based environment
- Extensive implementations exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a top company in the access control sector, well known worldwide and well established in Singapore. Created many years ago, their reputation and notoriety push them to be always innovative and excellent in the quality of their service and product. In order to support their growth, they are currently looking for a AX Dynamics Project Manager - Finance to join their team.
Reporting directly to the head of department, you will be the key point of contact for
- Leading implementation (AX Dynamics) roll outs on a regional scale.
- Identifying current and potential gaps and lead improvement or automation (Seamless flow) projects to resolve the issue.
- Lead projects to standardize processes and consolidate back-office functions into shared business services to gain productivity improvements
- Ensure project milestone and key deliverable adheres within objectives
- Manage and document project issues and risk mitigation through resolution
- Play the role of key business partner to functional and operational leaders and assists in post implementations.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Degree in a either on the faculty(Finance, IT, Accountancy)
- Proven track record in implementation of AX Dynamics
- Experience in project management (timeline and budget) is a must for this role
- Exposure to regional scope is a must for this role
- Experience in being the middle layer between IT and end users (finance) will be of added advantage
- Open to travel of up to 50%
What's on Offer
Our client, with their resounding brand name, offers you hands on opportunity to develop and implement exciting project implementations.. The successful profile can expect a fast track progression with one of the fastest company in this industry. Remuneration and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.