You are here
AX Dynamics Application Manager
- Leadership role
- Permanent role
About Our Client
Our client is a well established MNC with a focus on the APAC region. They have established a stable foundation and are growing aggressively over the past 15 years. Right now, they are still looking to expand further to cover more countries and increase the current portfolio revenue by another 20%. In order to do so, they would be required to bring in the most compelling people who are able to help the business achieve more of their targeted milestones. Currently, they are looking out for an AX Dynamics Application Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, your responsibility includes:
- Supports and maintains operational applications, and plays an important role in design, testing and improvement of software applications
- Analyze the organization's business processes to determine effectiveness. Identify inadequacies, inefficiencies and problems and recommend solutions. Develop system specifications and ensures that the design and integration of recomended system, software and applications leads to the development and growth of the business through effects use of technology.
- Responsible for databases management including developing, implementing, administrating and maintaining the databases.
- Participates in organization business strategy and planning, budgeting and capital equipment processes and quality improvement activities.
- Define and implement its business plan and goals to support the strategy and goals of the organization. Responsible for working with IT functional/departmental executives and business leaders to create the overall business plan for IT.
- Develops risk management procedures, business continuance scenarios, contingency and disaster recovery plans for central and distributed systems and networks to maintain operations during downtime and/or major disasters. Identifies and makes recommendations regarding critical points of failure. Develops and implements policies and procedures for business continuance and disaster recovery plans. Proactive in building processes to minimize/eliminate downtime.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in Microsoft Dynamic AX2012 across different functions such as Account, Sales, projects and Human Resource
- Proven track record in leading a team
What's on Offer
The company will be providing an attractive salary remuneration package, with good career development opportunities.