You are here
Aviation/AutomotiveTrade Compliance Manager , Regional Role
- International Trade Compliance Experience within APAC
- Export Control, Customs with strong understanding of US Regulations
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the their industry. Their products are developed and utilised by the worlds' leading organisations and have a significant impact on the day-to-day business to business. They have been in the market for over 30 years and have global presence in major markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation and knowledge with products to continue to attract new clients to their growing business. They are currently looking for a Regional Trade Compliance Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Global Trade Compliance Leader, your responsibilities involve the business's International Trade Compliance functions for the APAC region.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Lead the end-to-end Trade Compliance functions - Export Control, Customs/Import for APAC.
- Facilitate the business to ensure full compliance with relevant US Trade Laws and Regulations.
- Develop, Implement and Maintain Trade Compliance procedures following global standards and national regulations.
- Support HS Classifications when required.
- Identify gaps and implement improvements with regards to a centralized trade compliance group.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree with at least 8 years of experience in in International Trade Compliance within the Aerospace industry. Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and discipline are necessary. You should have excellent knowledge on APAC International Trade Compliance requirements. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.