You are here
An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
A competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
A bulge bracket bank in Europe having an extensive exposure in Asia. They are among the ten largest banks in North America. They have currently more than 900 branches, serving over 7 millions customers worldwide. The company also has substantial operations in United States, where it operates in both investment and corporate banking division.
- Applications support, programming and report designer.
- Develop end-to-end technology solution and provide support of Wealth Management and BackOffice systems
- Liaise with applications users to scope out requirements and co-ordinate user acceptance tests
- Perform analysis and design, coding, unit and integration testing, quality assurance, program versioning and documentation of all application changes.
- Resolve user queries and troubleshoot production related issues in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in any one of the following programming languages: Visual Studio (VB, C#, C++ or Java) , Microsoft .Net programming, VBScripts and Unix Scripts
- Experience in accessing any relational databases such as SQL and DB2 and stored procedures
- Knowledge of Midas BackOffice Application system is a must
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated and a Team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to innovate and seek solutions proactively
What's on Offer
An immediate opportunity available with a competitive salary package