You are here
Associate, Portfolio Management
Good remuneration package
Top tier benefits scheme
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leaders in real estate and property sector in the world and counts as one of the largest fund size in AUM with global presence.
- Assist in Funds financial modelling and analysis work required for regular fund reporting purposes and special situation analyses such as building financial models for private / public fund formation and exit.
- Execute documentation in relation to all Fund compliance matters for both internal and external requirements.
- Responsible for the new and on-going monthly/quarterly information disclosure to investor and ensure timely delivery of the same.
- Maintain the financial models for private funds.
- Involved in supporting and co-ordinating internal and external debt financing discussions leading to successful closing, and follow-up on post-closing monitoring and compliance matters.
- Support the Fund management team in fund related matters including tracking asset leasing and operating performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or economics or related field.
- At least 3 years of China real estate and related experience with a private / listed fund.
- Very strong in financial modeling and analytical work
- Mandarin language skills are required due to the geographical coverage
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package with premium benefits and stable career path in one of the most sustainable organizations in the world.