You are here
Associate (AVP) - Global markets middle office
Diverse work environment
A Job Family environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the Japanese banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world
IRD Products (Interest Rate Swaps, Cross Currency Swaps, Overnight Index Swaps, Non Deliverable, Forward Rate Agreements & Swaptions)
Ensure Accurate Trade Capture by FO by performing trade verification of bookings against trade recap
FX Option, Exotic Products, NDFs & FX (Slight coverage)
Perform Trade Capture on behalf of Front Office, Required Amendments & Trade life Cycle events
Affirmation of deals and trade life cycles via MarkitWire
Clearing, System Rec Enhancements
Internal Trade Reconciliations
Mass Compression initiative (Tri-Optima, CFETS & CCIL)
Clearing initiative (SGX)
Review of Business Requirement Documents
Handling of the Audit Process related to STIRT Products
- Ensure timely and accurate trade capture and deal maintenance for Asia-originated Derivative trades for FX and Rates products.
- Ensure that the key middle office controls are performed daily such as trade activity, position/risk reconciliations, T+0 P&L flash.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with the Front Office.
- Maintenance of Middle Office procedures and ensure cross-training within regional groups.
- Coordination with other Operations groups to ensure proper settlement and timely break resolution.
- Work closely with IT around implementing Middle Office initiatives, global/local system roll-outs and projects involving requirements gathering, migration and UAT.
- Develop and maintain relationship with global counterparts.
- Derivative experience preferred
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years of relevant experience as above with working knowledge of fixed income derivatives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education required
- Experience in supervisory/managerial role will be an advantage
- A self-motivated person with robust product exposure, good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to quickly adapt to a continuously evolving system/work-flow environment
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and macros
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.