You are here
Assistant Treasury Manager
- World leading multinational
- Projects-focused role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Media & Advertising multinational, with impressive brand name in the Entertainment and Media industry. They have a dynamic culture and enjoy an enviable reputation for creativity. Due to their rapid expansion in the Asia-Pacific region, they are looking to recruit an Assistant Treasury manager for the regional treasury centre.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury (APAC), you would be responsible for all aspects of regional treasury function with focus on managing transaction exposure, subsidiary funding, foreign currency hedging, liquidity management, cash management and cash pooling. Working in APAC regional office, you would be advising subsidiaries in the region on day to day treasury matters and this role will partner with the business directors, treasury teams at regional and head office level. You will also be involved in regional treasury projects driven by the group.
The Successful Applicant
Preferably 5 to 8 years working experiences in a corporate treasury preferably in a multinational company
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of MS office
- Experience in area of project management would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a small team in a regional environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an eye for detail as well as the ability to work and drive projects independently
What's on Offer
An exciting career with a dynamic organization with great management support.
Competitive remuneration package.