You are here
Assistant Retail Project Manager - Premium brand
- Great transparent and fast progresion
- Independent and strategic position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leader in the premium consumer goods industry. Coming from Europe, they have a strong network and reputation coming from the quality of their products. They are expanding in the region quickly and this is a new position.
As an assistant retail project manager, you report to the APAC retail project manager and your responsibilities will be :
- Managing, prioritise and deliver all retail projects in the respected timeline
- Managing the visual display of different point of sales in Singapore
- Working with the different retail / design / sales team to implement retail solutions in relation to the brand guidelines
- Managing demand planning, the stock inventory, and installations for in-store visual display and events.
- Managing quality control with the contractors regarding the material sourcing and installation
- Maintaining and managing the different supplier's KPIs: quality, reliability, cost
- Working with the legal and procurement team on the costing, terms and supplier contract
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- A diploma or degree in business, retail or any related field
- Visual merchandising, project management, in the retail industry
- Luxury brand or cosmetics exposure is a great adding value
- A strong personality and passion for retail
- Great communication and analytic skills
What's on Offer
This position will give you independence and high responsibility to manage your project like your own business and your strategies will be a major input for the company's strategy. You would report to Hong kong and so they will expect high creativity and initiatives. They give you good benefits and fast progression.