You are here
Assistant Relationship Manager
- One of the largest Investment Bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international bank
About Our Client
- Our Client is one of the largest Investment bank and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
- Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Wealth and Corporate Client Solutions team
- Processing expense claims for the team
- Responsible for handling mails/couriers, attend to telephone calls, business trip arrangement
- Processing demands of departmental staff in terms of stationary, work station related needs, local travel and other administrative needs
- Responsible for team calendar management, event and meeting coordination, meeting/presentation material preparation,
- Keep commission log on daily basis
- Update Wealth and Corporate Client Solutions monthly report, Monthly Commission Rebate report to Treasury
- Arrange commission rebate to Daiwa Tokyo
- Assist team to place trade order entry
- Process new account opening, remittance instruction from client
- Support on any ad-hoc task
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1 - 2 years working experience in supporting Relationship Managers
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese as you will need to interact with with Japanese speaking team members and externally clients on a daily basis
- A mature candidate who understands the fast changing environment in the banking sector.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a job friendly environment.