You are here
This position is now filled
Assistant Project Manager
- Luxury Residential project
- Reputable Group with diversified Businesses
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable property developer with steady business growth in the APAC region despite the challenging real estate environment. Based in Singapore, they are looking for a Senior Assistant Project Manager to manage the construction of a new residential project in a famous suburb.
- Oversee the development of residential projects in Singapore from the planning to construction stage
- Ensure the project is executed according to the company's quality and safety standards and the design requirement
- Liaise with the consultancies and manage the contractors and monitor the project progress
- Provide technical support; project budgeting and scheduling including Owner's goals & objectives, site improvements, entitlements & permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education in Mechanical & Electrical
- Minimum 5 years experience in related area
- Proven track record in managing large scale Residential projects (not only HDB) with extensive project management/governance experience to deliver projects on time and budget, whilst meeting operational objectives.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge in AutoCad, MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a luxury residential project in Singapore with a pioneer property developer.
This is a 3 years fixed term contract will allow you to manage the project through to completion. In addition you could gain regional exposure to other projects as our client grows their South East Asia presence.