You are here
Assistant Project Manager (Systems and Networks)
- Experience in the field of systems or network
- Provide system related technical advice
About Our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate in the IT industry with a growing footprint in the Asia Pacific region. With a great results within the recent years, they are looking to expand their team. To cope with the expansion , they are looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager (Systems and Networks) with a track record of successfully managing projects end to end.
As a project manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring most of the IT needs of the business are delivered and supported in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Driving all aspects including expansion and upgrade of new infrastructures, coordination for the implementation & deployment, equipment maintenance and documentation of guidelines, test plans & work procedures.
- Provide system related technical advice to the project team.
- Liaise with vendors and ensure implementation meets projects requirements.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's degree in an IT discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of systems (VMware) or Networks (Cisco products, monitoring tools). Knowledge of ITIL and must be able to adhere to establish ISO 270000 and ISO 27001 process and procedures. Professional certification such as CCNA, PMP or MCSA will be highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Lead role
- Attractive Salary Package