You are here
Assistant Manager/Manager,Infra & Network - Global Media Brand
Leadership opportunity with people management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with a strong brand name within the media and entertainment industry. Their Singapore office is the headquarters for South East Asia, employing more than 300 people locally. Our client is known for its dynamic and innovative culture where training and development are encouraged. There is a strong team working environment and there will be plenty of interdepartmental and international collaboration opportunities.
Reporting to the Director of Media Infra, you will manage the IT Media infrastructure & network team to support to the Business. You will lead a team of engineers to handle projects more on and deliver projects based on business driven; You will also be involved in business operational processes and work closely and collaborate with Global IT Network Team.
This is a regional role and you will be supporting the APAC network business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 6-8 years or above with very strong network and Infra knowledge, 3 years or above experience in managing a team
- Good experience in project management and preferable in a Media IT environment with certificate of CCNA/CCNP or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Very good communication and coordination skills.
- Cloud migration projects experience is a bonus point
What's on Offer
This is an exciting and dynamic role that gives you plenty of opportunities to lead a team of engineers and work with colleagues in offices around the world, propose and spearhead new ideas, work on challenging and innovative projects ( cloud migration project ) as the client is undergoing a transformation period. You will work in a friendly, team-based MNC environment. The company also recognises the importance of developing their employees by encouraging training to keep their skills relevant.