You are here
Assistant manager - New Business
- Diverse work environment
- Our Client seeks to be a leading insurance company
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading life insurance company and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international insurance company for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Ensure application forms and other related documents submitted are in accordance to the organization's requirements and captured in the system with great accuracy
- Provides quality service to customer or business partner on new submissions or pending cases.
- Perform internal AML checks to meet compliance's requirements
- Perform Due Diligence Review on each policy
- Provide well documented case management notes to the organization to ensure the compliance with AML policies and regulations
- Work closely with the different departments to support the effective processing of the new business submission
- Maintain an updated organization Standard Operating Procedures to ensure high level of accuracy and in line with the requirement of the different department and regulatory requirement.
- Liaise with IT team to escalate system related issues affecting work processes and ensure continuous follow-up to resolve the issues
- Identify and co-ordinate the implementation of process improvements.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the junior colleagues on the systems, processes and procedures.
- Handle special projects and other related assignments as delegated
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree holder
- At least 5 years solid insurance processing experience preferably in the High Net Worth Insurance Sector
- Familiar with insurance policies, term and Universal life in particular
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Have good organization skills and attention to details.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill and be a team player
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment and work under pressure
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.