You are here
Assistant Manager, Market Conduct/Investigations Compliance
- Life Insurance focused
- Market Conduct/Investigations Compliance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest European Insurers in the world. They focus on Life and non Life Insurance in Singapore.
- Conduct investigations in relation to market misconduct complaints;
- Perform market conduct compliance reviews, monitor and implement follow-up actions;
- Provide guidance and advisory support to Business Units on regulatory compliance matters;
- Liaise with the Regulator and relevant Government Agencies;
- Maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of distribution compliance activities;
- Assist in external reviews/audits, monitor and implement follow-up actions;
- Assist in the preparation of Compliance reporting relevant for Compliance meetings;
- Cover duties of team leader and members in his/her absence; and
- Any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the Senior Manager, Compliance and the Head of Legal and Compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' direct Distribution Compliance experience focusing on Market Conduct and Investigations within the Insurance industry
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Able to work independently and with a team
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to be exposed to an insurance firm which covers multiple product lines. The role give good exposure to management and front office. The firm offers great work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package.