You are here
Assistant Manager, IT Audit
- Permanent role
- Excellent internal career progress
About Our Client
For our client, a well established local SGX listed conglomerate with a presence in multi industries, we are looking for a dynamic Assistant Manager, IT Audit with a willingness to pick up a leadership role.
Reporting directly to the IT Director, you will be required to:
- Plan and lead financial and operational audits in accordance with approved annual audit plan using a risk-based approach for the Group of Companies.
- Assess IT risks, plan and conduct process-oriented and risk-based audits (including audit of IT governance, IT operations, IT security and application controls).
- Evaluate and provide objective assessment of the governance, control and risk management processes.
- Manage network security and vulnerability assessments.
- Supervise and coach audit team members during fieldwork assignments, including review of work paper documentation and audit reports.
- Ensure audit assignments are completed in a timely manner and within the project budget allocated.
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of the financial and operational processes and related internal controls, and ensure compliance with the Group's corporate governance framework.
- Identify weaknesses in control activities and make value-added recommendations for process improvements.
- Present and discuss audit findings and recommendations with local management at end of fieldwork review and conduct discussions with Corporate management where necessary.
- Prepare audit report to present the audit issues, risks, recommendations and Executive Summary.
- Prepare appropriate and accurate work paper documentation in accordance with documentation standards maintained by the Corporate Internal Audit Dept.
- Assist Audit managers in preparing Annual Audit Plan.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and special projects/reviews as assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Accounting or another relevant discipline
- Relevant certifications such as CISA, CIA will be highly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in reviewing of IT application controls or forensic audit is a must for this role
- Proven track record in auditing IT systems
- Auditing background industry (Big 4) will be of added advantage
- Open to intensive regional travelling
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver. You will be part of a team that commits to creating an environment that values diversity and encourages creativity and development of new ideas. Attractive package and great career development plan will be offered to individuals with good track record of success.