You are here
Assistant Manager - Financial Services Tax (FATCA)
- Financial Services Tax Advisory
- FATCA & CRS expertise
About Our Client
Our client are a world leading professional services provider - who focus on the provision of Tax, Enterprise Risk, Financial Services Advisory as well as Audit and multi disciplinary Consulting.
The successful candidate will work in a business tax team, focusing predominantly on the provision of tax advisory services to clients in the Financial Services sector. Responsibilities will include assisting with tax research, assisting with the preparation of tax advice, preparation of proposals and presentations and liaising with other internal teams and Deloitte offices on tax matters.
Experienced candidates will be involved in providing FATCA and CRS advisory and reporting services for a mixed portfolio of clients in Singapore and the region. The candidate would also be involved in developing new businesses with potential clients in their course of work.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ISCA;
- You should have minimum 1 year of business tax experience and proven track record in business development, preferably with an international accounting or legal firm;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Has an analytical mind
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Experience with FATCA and CRS is preferred for experienced candidates.
What's on Offer
- Clear and structured career progression
- The chance to work for a global consulting and accountacy brand
- Market leading benefits
- Supportive team environment in which to assist you to develop your career going forward