You are here
Assistant Manager, Credit Risk - Corporate Banking
End to End Credit Function
Corporate Banking Experience Preferred
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Corporate and Investment Banks in Asia. They are ranked on the Fortune 500 as top 50 Banks in the world, also top 10 of the 1000 banks in the world.
- Prepare credit risk reports including Chinese reports to Head Office.
- Responsible for credit transactions' limit set-up in the banking system and limit adjustments.
- Evaluate corporate credit risk relating to credit terms and conditions prior to drawdown of facilities, to ensure full compliance and adherence prior to sign-off.
- Liaise with Branch's front-office and back-office departments in processing of credit transactions.
- Monitor and ensure the applicable credit terms/conditions, conducts of account, repayment capability, securities and guarantees are under control.
- Monitor the credit asset portfolio's related risks and other material developments, and to timely propose relevant risk solutions in accordance to credit risk management and other risk related requirements.
- Timely completing all risk management reports and other reporting duties.
- Implementing the branch and Head Office's designated risk related policies and instructions
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years end to end Credit Risk experience
- Corporate Banking experience will be preferred
- Strong English and Mandarin skills (Written and spoken) required as the role requires translation of reports to Mandarin
- Managerial experience would be a plus
- Must be comfortable with an end-to-end Credit role
What's on Offer
The firm offers a very close-knit, family-like culture with very good work life balance. They also emphasize on total annual compensation package with a high average performance based bonuses, with additional New and Mid-Year bonuses.