You are here
Assistant IT Manager - Manufacturing solutions
- Permanent role
- Leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most valuable companies with turnover in excess of USD150 billion. It has operations in over 81 countries and hiring more than 110,000 employees worldwide. The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation which prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities in future.
Reporting directly to the head of department, your role involve:
- Interacting with business partners and end-users to capture the business customer requirements.
- Managing a team of MES engineers from assignment of work to performance review
- Communicating program vision to project teams and key business stakeholders, ensuring continued business sponsorship, engagement, and commitment.
- Lead project implementation, ensuring timelines and milestones are adhered
- Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects (i.e. Medtronic System Compliance Methodology (MSCM)).
- Ensure that systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with the company's Information Protection Policies and Standards
The Successful Applicant
Degree in IT and equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in MES is required
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a team is a must for this role
- Proven track record of business analysis experience is a must for this role
- Industry background of medical, pharmaceutical or semi-conductor will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity to join a cosmopolitan, engaging Pharmaceutical organisation as their Assistant IT Manager - Manufacturing solutions.