You are here
Assistant IT manager (APAC)
- Newly created role
- Permanent role within a central location
About Our Client
Our Client is the world's leader in electronics products with more than 70% share of the global market. They have a great reputation and expansion plan in Singapore with a multi-billion worth business. With their fast growing business, they now seek an experienced Assistant IT manager (APAC) who will supporting the office for Singapore.
Reporting directly to the CIO, you will be:
- Mentoring a team of junior Network and system engineers on resolving technical issue
- Ensure that infrastructure operations runs smoothly which includes Lotus Domino, File Servers, VMware vSphere, SAN, DHCP and DNS.
- Configuration and deployment of networks devices which includes Cisco Nexus switches, Bluecoat, ProxySG, TCP/IP,MPLS,WAN and LAN
- Project management including milestone planning and vendor management on a regional basis
- IT budgeting including CAPEX and OPEX
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT and equivalent
- Proven track record in CISCO networks and Windows servers devices is a must for this role
- Managing/mentoring a team is required
- Exposure to Lotus Domino will be of added advantage
- Proven track record of regional travelling for project implementation will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
If successful, you can look forward to working in a highly reputable and rewarding MNC. You will work very closely with senior management in strategic planning for the company and can look forward to fast-tracking your career if proven successful. Additionally, the company pays an attractive base and bonus.