You are here
Assistant Financial Controller
- Private Equity Fund Group
- Senior Management Role
About Our Client
Our Client is Asia's largest independent energy and infrastructure private equity fund manager. With more than US$2.8 billion of funds under management, it is represented across nine Asian offices in Bangalore, Bangkok, Beijing, Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Manila, New Delhi and Tokyo.
- Managing the month-end closing process and ensuring the process is in compliance with deadlines and internal control policies
- Coordinate quarterly investment valuation process
- Prepare/review financial statements and investor reports in accordance with the LPA and/or statutory requirements for Funds, Special Purpose Vehicles and Corporations
- Coordinate annual audit of the Funds, Special Purpose Vehicles and Corporations
- Manage and review performance and track record analysis
- Manage and review capital call and distribution processes
- Manage and review incentive allocations and waterfall analysis
- Review transactions and journal entries to ensure clerical accuracy and appropriate support documentation
- Review bank reconciliations
- Oversight of all corporate accounting - financial, management and investor reporting, budgeting & forecasting, taxes, VAT, payroll, and etc.
- Ensure financial operations are in compliance with all financial policies and processes
- Day to day supervision of four finance professionals
- Ad hoc projects and support to the Financial Controller and CFO as required
The Successful Applicant
- Independent and critical thinker with strong analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently interact with senior management, external vendors and peers
- MUST have strong Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including report writing)
- Strong work ethic
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient
- History of working effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently to achieve optimal results
- Demonstrated stable work history and ability to manage a small team.
What's on Offer
Above the market remuneration package with an attractive bonus scheme and carry trade. Dynamic, fast paced environment which encourages entrepreneuralism and career advancement.