You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Excellent opportunity and exposure
- Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading investment group which provides equity broking, corporate finance & capital markets and asset management services to global corporate and institutional clients. It has offices in APAC, as well as USA and Europe and has more than US$3 billion in funds under management.
Financial and Accounting
- Maintain quarterly and annual financial reports for the Fund(s) as well as investors' capital account statements for the investors in accordance with USGAAP.
- Maintain the Fund(s)' updated Net Asset Value and IRR.
- Update cash movement and reconcile monthly all cash accounts of the Fund(s) and their investment companies and assist CFO in monitoring the treasury of the Fund(s) and investment companies.
- Maintain and review the financials of the Fund(s)' investment companies prepared by the local accountants from various jurisdictions (e.g. Australia, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Singapore etc.) and consolidate to the Fund(s)'s financials.
- Perform inter-company accounts reconciliations among the Fund(s) and their investment companies.
- Monitor and prepare payments for the Fund(s) and their underlying investment companies.
- Liaise with external professionals (such as accountants, financing banks, lawyers, asset managers, company secretaries, tax advisors, and other service providers, etc) to ensure the investment companies to keep proper book accounts and comply necessary statutory requirement.
- Coordinate with auditors to ensure proper process for the Fund(s) and the investment companies' year-ended audits in various jurisdictions.
- Maintain and prepare monthly forecast on valuation and cash flow for the Fund(s) and the underlying investment companies.
- Keep records of all transactions in accordance with requirements as documented in the Fund(s)'s Limited Partnership Agreement.
- Prepare Capital Call and Distribution Notices with respect to Investors' capital movement.
- Monitor the process of wirings to/from investors and proper recording of every transaction.
- Monitor the process of wirings of capital injection to investment companies.
- Maintain and ensure proper record of company minutes books for the Fund(s) and the investment companies in various jurisdictions, including but not limited to KYC records, statutory certificates, directors resolutions/minutes, share registers, group structure charts, and tax records, etc.
- Ensure all the statutory filings/ tax filings for the Fund(s) and the investment companies in various jurisdictions.
- Coordinate the process to establish/wind up investment companies and their bank and custodian accounts.
- Coordinate with auditors, bankers, accountants, lawyers and other service providers in relation to fund administration.
- Assist in preparation of ad hoc management report for senior management.
- Assist in coordinating annual general and investors meetings.
- Assist in Investment Team on due diligence and deal closings as required.
- Assist in Asset Management Team on on-going asset management for the investment projects.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Business/Finance/Accounting, preferably with qualified CPA status
- 6+ years' working experience in real estate operating/accounting, audit field or private equity sectors
- Strong accounting/finance skill with knowledge and hand-on experience to prepare consolidated accounts in accordance with IFRS/ USGAAP;
- Preferably with experience and exposure to Australia, Cayman Islands, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore;
- Proficiency in use of computer (including Excel, MS word, and other MS-office applications) and database applications;
- Independent with strong excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Mature, very organized with detail oriented mind;
- Team player with high learning curve.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity in the asset management space with a good career path and competitive remuneration package and good retention policies.