You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Career progression into a Finance Manager role
- Supervisory/reviewer role
About Our Client
Our client is present in more than 30 countries with a workforce of over a few hundred thousands. They have been an outstanding performer in the Singapore market and been growing drastically over the years. Given their growth plans, they are now recruiting for an Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for partnering one of the entity within the business from a finance perspective. This will involve you reviewing the AP and AR but being very hands on with GL, month end closing, preparing financial statements, financial and management reporting. You will also have the opportunity to be doing budgeting, forecasting and analysis for your team.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have:
- Degree in accountancy/ACCA
- At least 3 years of experience in full sets of accounts ideally within the real estate related industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
What's on Offer
Unique opportunity to work within a business that can groom your technical and leadership skills. The role will allow you to progress into a finance manager role in the near future and hone your business partnering skill.