You are here
Assistant Finance Manager - Regulatory reporting (Global Bank)
Great work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a European Commercial and Merchant Banking License holder in Singapore. Their business is growing very quickly within the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to Finance Manager, you would be responsible for
- Regulatory, MAS and statutory statistic reporting in a commercial bank/merchant bank.
- Regulatory reporting across offshore branch licenses and Merchant Bank banking licenses.
- Managing MAS 610 / 1003 / 649 / 601 / 758 / 704 / 1111.
- Running daily regulatory monitoring around Qualifying Liabilities, Book Limits, Capital Funds etc.
- Maintaining local policies, procedures and governance.
- Liaising with Group Tax and local professional firms to prepare local corporate tax and GST returns. Maintaining all required supporting documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years of experience in regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of MAS regulatory standards and awareness of key changes
- Experience within commercial banking is a plus
- Proficient in MS office along with hands-on experience of any ERP system
- Good interpersonal skills liaising with individuals from different cultures and background
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business in Singapore. The firm offers great work life balance and a very competitive remuneration package.