You are here
Assistant Director, Product Management
- Newly created role
- Product management - Loyalty/Rewards
About Our Client
Our client is a premium lifestyle brand based in Singapore. They have a cohesive team culture and low turnover. They are looking to hire an Assistant Director, Product Management (Digital, Partnerships and Loyalty/Rewards) who will manage up to 6 people to develop and implement the company's product development strategy, constantly evaluate how to improve the company's brand positioning and an effective product offering for the customers (B2B/B2C).
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful applicant will
- Develop product solutions for the company
- Manage your team to deliver on product solutions, conceptualisation to launch.
- Engage and challenge stakeholders to surface problems and refine ideas. Complement that with data and research to guide product development/management in the area of Loyalty/rewards.
- As a Product Owner for one or more products, turn broad business goals and operations requirements into detailed feature specs, then continually the feature backlog to make sure we build the right stuff at the right time for the biggest business impact, trading off between tactical and strategic objectives.
- Work with engineers to design and implement architecturally sound solutions in an Agile fashion, communicating constantly, iterating quickly and shipping frequently.
- Follow through on new features and initiatives to see that they are operationalized well.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in product management (loyalty, rewards) experience in the consumer/retail/banking industry
- Good understanding of how to improve the customer journey & HIGHLY entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders to achieve results
- Understanding of how to segment markets to achieve better ROI
- Experience in managing a team
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketing professional as you will be given the opportunity to establish best practices and strategies for the marketing in your assigned region. You will have excellent internal exposure as you will be working closely with the C-level leaders and have a significant impact on the company's consulting operations.