You are here
Assistant Data Center Facilities Manager
- Excellent MNC environment
- Opportunity for a Strategic leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational technology company with well known brand name. They are consistently ranked as the 'best company to work for' by leading industry players. The holding is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, employs over 4000 professionals across 15 countries. They are now looking for an Assistant Data Center Facilities Manager for the Singapore office who can manage both the project and the team.
- Develop best practices and implement routine checks on infrastructure e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Fire Protection and Security systems as to perform pro-active monitoring on health and performance of infrastructure. Purpose is to detect possible failures and take required preventive / corrective activities before actual system failure.
- Support of new customer requirement & installation - Understand customer site requirements, perform site survey, provide cost estimates to Sales and site installation upon confirmation of customer order.
- Support site requests from customers e.g. current measurement, update of security access.
- Generate Infrastructure capacity reports for management review and to plan for capacity expansion.
- Compile site statistics for customer's monthly reports.
- Troubleshooting and fault resolution of reported/detected infrastructure faults by investigating the issue, identifying the cause and implementing the required fix. Engineer is required to summarize the findings during the troubleshooting and produce Incident Reports for the customer
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance activities to infrastructure.
- Assist in the planning and improvement / enhancement of infrastructure.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic, Mechanical, Civil Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years experience in a data centre facilities management and operations environment and 3+ years of supervisory/management experience;
- Experience in critical facilities / data centre Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) system operations e.g. HT 22KV, UPS design, Chiller system and CRACs etc and Fire Protection
- Experience with Building Management System (BMS)
- Experience in implementing large scale (min 5000 sqft) critical facilities / data centre build projects
- Strong ability to manage a project and a growing team
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to be part of the most impactful projects in Singapore. Our client is able to offer rewarding and diverse career opportunities to ambitious and mobile professionals.